Due to growth our client based in the Craigavon are seeking to add another workshop joiner to their growing teams in Lisburn & Craigavon.
The successful applicant will be responsible to manufacturing bespoke products within strict deadlines.
· Operating woodworking machinery
· Manufacturing of products to a very high standard, undertaking bespoke work when required
· Able to read and understand orders and technical drawings
· Maintain tools and equipment in a safe working order
· Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with Health and Safety policies and procedures
· Able to schedule own work programme to ensure deadlines are met
· To perform the role in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures and practices
· Contribute towards an overall company culture of sharing information and knowledge where there is a focus on solving issues as a team within a ‘can-do’ attitude and removing barriers to success
· To perform any other duties as may be reasonably required from time to time.
· Experienced joiner who has experience in a fast-paced busy environment demonstrating your ability to meet the demands of this role · Workshop experience
· Ability to work effectively both alone and in a team environment
· A proactive and flexible working approach with the ability to adapt to changing situations and duties
· Continually seeking ways to improve, adapt and innovate while meeting compliance requirements
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Rachel Crangle at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.