Due to growth our client based in the Banbridge area are seeking to appoint an experienced warehouse manager.
The successful candidate will ensure the safe and efficient operation of the Yard and Warehouse, maintain and improve performance levels.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Supporting the Yard Manager and Warehouse Manager to Manage Health and Safety within the warehouse and Yard.
- Supporting the leadership team to motivate and engage Warehouse Operatives through a team of Supervisors
- Efficiently and timely deploying resources to match service levels within an agreed budget, taking into consideration peaks and troughs to cope with busy and less busy periods.
- Agreeing a set of continuous improvement projects and managing their implementation
- Managing and maintaining site facilities
- Timely recruiting and selecting agency and permanent operatives
- Ensuring there are sufficient staffing measures within the warehouse & yard
- Managing the process for ensuring compliance on key internal and external audits
- Managing the yard, ensuring health and safety is adhered to at all times
- Ensuring Trailer Temperatures are set properly
- Ensuring empty trailers in the yard are clean and in a designated area.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Forklift licence
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Rachel Gough at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.