At The CSR Group, we are actively inviting applications for a new Recruitment Consultant to join our Recruitment team in Lisburn. We are keen to speak with passionate individuals who want to push themselves in a very rewarding role to get the best for them and out company.
In operation since 2008, CSR are an experienced and leading Recruitment Consultancy in Northern Ireland servicing the Construction & Technical market in Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland and the UK. We pride ourselves on working with some of the most respected companies both locally and further afield and providing them a service in which they continue to come back to us for.
Key Objectives of the role
Working in CSR will consist of assisting clients in sourcing construction and technical professionals thought various outlets including networking, headhunting, referrals, job adverts, social media and the CSR Database.
Some examples of Construction professionals CSR frequently resources, to name a few:
· Quantity Surveyors
· Mechanical & Electrical Engineers
· Site Managers
· Health & Safety Professionals
· Architects and Technologists
· Buying Professionals
· Bid Writers
Job Duties will also include the following:
· Daily telephone outbound sales calls to candidates and clients
· Attracting candidates to certain job roles
· Discussing candidates with clients
· Developing relationships with new clients
· Maintaining relationships with existing clients
· Understanding the needs and requirements of job roles from clients
· Matching candidates with specific, suitable job roles
· Reviewing applications when received
· Arranging and general management of interviews and shortlists
· Building relationships and rapport with candidates to better understand their requirements
· Checking references and employment suitability
· Potential handling of objections if they arise
· Providing career advice on opportunities in the market including CV advice
· Discussing offers with both clients and candidates
What experience are we looking for:
Benefits & Rewards:
About CSR Group:
Why Join Us?
At CSR you get out what you put in. If you are ambitious, persistent and hard-working then you will reap the rewards of a fantastic commission structure which will act as a fantastic motivation as once you begin to see commission every month, you won’t want to go without it. At CSR, you truly determine how successful you are, and how much you can earn and progress.
We welcome recruitment experience of course, however if you don’t have any experience in recruitment, don’t let that put you off. Most importantly we required a good attitude to work and a drive and determination to succeed in whatever they do, and although we work hard, we also have a great work life balance and like to enjoy ourselves as well making CSR a great place to work.
If this sounds like something you might be interested in or even something you may want to ask a few questions on, just get in touch and we would be happy to chat.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.