Role: Sustainability Engineer
Location: Antrim / Dublin
Salary: Competitive: based on experience
Our clients sustainability team is at the core of their M&E design and is central to their client’s sustainability goals. Committed to pushing beyond standard compliance and strategies on every project. They are renown for designing innovative, reliable, sustainable and robust energy efficient solutions, that prioritises the principles of passive design.
This is an excellent opportunity for a passionate and self-sufficient engineer to join our team, to lead and work on some of the most innovative and exciting projects throughout the UK and Ireland. Working under the lead of Sustainability Director, you will develop your existing knowledge and skills in dynamic simulation and skills in energy modelling, and assist with the development of sustainable design for new and existing buildings. Over time you will be leading and managing a diverse range of projects both domestic, non-domestic, existing refurbishment and new build.
Skillset and Requirements
Educated to degree level in engineering or relevant sustainability discipline and having gained relevant practical experience in a similar role, you will have demonstrable knowledge and experience of sustainable design, particularly in relation of Part L, CIBSE comfort criteria across a range of building types. An in depth-knowledge of dynamic simulation software and relevant building regulations across UK and Ireland is fundamental.
· LCEA Level 3 and 4 accredited.
· LCEA level 5 is desirable but not essential.
· On-construction domestic energy assessor.
· Experienced in dynamic simulation modelling across a range of requirements (CIBSE TM52, TM59, BB101, DoES TGDs).
· Net Zero Carbon design.
· Predictive energy modelling and operational energy assessments (CIBSE TM54).
· Experienced in daylight and sunlight modelling.
· Whole Lifecycle Carbon Assessments
· Planning and Building Regulations.
· Surveying existing buildings.
· Psi Value modelling.
· BREEAM experience is not essential but desirable.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.