Site Manager – Laois
CSR group is looking to recruit an experienced Site Manager for a Residential Project in County Laois. This medium sized project would suit someone who really wants to make a mark on the project as you would be No.1 on Site. The Company is well established and grown steadily over the last number of years and due to a few recent project wins wants a talented individual to join their already existing team.
You would be responsible for the day to day running of the site, Management of onsite staff and subcontractors, the inspection of all work, adhering to all relevant health and safety regulations.
· Report directly to the Project Manager
· Responsible for the day to day running of the site
· Ensure that works are carried out in compliance with planning, health and safety and environmental standards and to a high quality
· You will prepare project, programme, risk management plans
· Managing Subcontractors and Suppliers, operational staff and personnel on site
· Ensure compliance with building regulations
· Implementing Daily and Weekly programmes together with the issue of programme details to sub-contractors
· 5+years in a similar role
· An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets
· Trade background highly beneficial
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
· Excellent people management and coordination skills
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Tomas Kinsella at CSR on 015267469 / 0858610932. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.