Site Manager – Dublin South
CSR group is looking for an experienced Site Manager for an upcoming residential project in Dublin. This company specialises in high end Residential projects usually around the €700-1 million mark and a lot of one offs. Projects usually last around 9-12 months with the bulk of their work in and around the Dublin area. The company has been around for over 20 years and have grown steadily throughout that time by delivering the highest quality of projects. They’re looking for an experienced person to come in and see projects all the way through.
· Experience with high value residential homes.
· Main Contracting Experience
· Degree in Construction Management or Trade Qualification is essential
· Experience with New Builds
· Excellent knowledge of BCAR
· Proficient IT skills
· Min 5 years’ experience in a managerial role
· Proven project history
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Reporting directly to the Construction Director
· Responsible for the day today running of the site
· Delivering the highest quality of work on time and within budget
· Attend all relevant daily/weekly meetings
· Responsible for H&S on site
· Managing sub-contractors, engineering and operational staff and personnel on site
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Tomas Kinsella at CSR on 015267469. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.