Site Manager – Medium Sized Contractor (Dublin)
CSR has a new opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to work with a highly respected Irish construction company. This company are well known for the high standard of finishes continually achieved on commercial builds, education facilities, and residential apartment and housing projects. They have both upcoming residential and commercial projects in South Dublin/City Centre whereby they require an experienced site manager. Large scale residential/commercial experience is important to be successful in this role and the SM needs to be capable of running a project over the value of €3M. Great salary on offer and permanent position.
· Site Engineering / Strong Trades Background
· Minimum 5 years' experience as a Site Manager
· Residential/Commercial projects as Site Manager
· Project list of contacts €3M and above
· Site Management Safety Pass
· Knowledge of 1st Aid
· Reporting to the Project/Contracts Manager
· Overall management of Project
· Managing all levels of staff
· Keep the Project on time and within budget
· Ordering materials
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Tomas Kinsella at CSR on 01 5267469 / 085 8610932. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.