Site Manager/Foreman – South Dublin
CSR group is looking for an experienced Site Foreman/Manager for a high end residential project in South Dublin. The company is a medium sized family owned business that have projects running in all sectors of the construction industry. They strive to provide the highest quality of projects consistently delivering them on time and within budget
· 5+years in a similar role
· High end residential experience would be ideal
· An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets
· Trade background highly beneficial
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
· Excellent people management and coordination skills
· Report directly to the Project Manager
· Responsible for the day to day running of the site
· Ensure that works are carried out in compliance with planning, health and safety and environmental standards and to a high quality
· You will prepare project, programme, risk management plans
· Managing Subcontractors and Suppliers, operational staff and personnel on site
· Ensure compliance with building regulations
· Implementing Daily and Weekly programmes together with the issue of programme details to sub-contractors
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Tomas Kinsella at CSR on 01 5267469 / 085 8610932. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.