Site Engineer – Dublin
CSR is looking for a Site Engineer to work on a large scale Residential/Apartment and mixed use project in Dublin’s City Centre. The company is one of Ireland's leading main contractors over the last 60 years who specialise in all aspects of the Construction Industry. They pride themselves on delivering high quality projects on time and within budget. Due to their ongoing success throughout Ireland, they are actively seeking an experienced Site Engineer to join their Dublin team.
They are looking for a highly ambitious individual who wants to challenge themselves and excel in their career.
· Setting out and levelling Site
· Working closely with the Senior Engineer
· Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project.
· Resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise.
· Making sure all health and safety best practises are being followed
· Quality management and BCAR co-ordination
· Degree in Engineering in either Construction/Civils
· Excellent IT skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Setting out experience with GPS, total station and Autocad
· 3 years + in a similar role with a main contractor/developer
· Accuracy, keen eye and a methodical nature
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Tomas Kinsella at CSR on 015267469. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.