Site Engineer Civils – Wicklow
The CSR group is looking for an experienced Site Engineer for a Civils street works project in Wicklow. This project is due to start shortly and will last about 12 months. Working closely with the project manager to deliver the project on time and to spec.
Due to continued growth and expansion this company is looking for a career driven, ambitious individual to join one of Ireland’s fastest growing companies.
An attractive salary and benefits package is on offer for the right individual.
· Day to day supervision of the site.
· Ensure all health and safety best practises are being adhered to.
· GPS and total station surveys
· Setting out
· 3rd level qualification in construction/ civil engineering related discipline.
· Setting out experience.
· At least 3years experience in a similar role.
· Street works experience highly beneficial.
· Safe pass, manual handling and full driver’s license essential.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Tomas Kinsella at CSR on 015267469. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.