CSR have been retained by a top contractor to source a Site Administrator for a number of projects in the Dublin region.
The company is a leading building and civil engineering contractor with over 50 years experience across all sectors of the construction industry. They are actively looking for a talented and motivated individual to join their expanding team.
- Document control: Assisting with processing updates to project documentation
- Maintaining health and safety records
- Maintenance and processing of all paperwork on site
- Daily maintenance and management of the site office
- Providing general administration support to project teams
- Minimum 1 years’ relevant experience.
- There will be travel involved so a full, clean driving license is required
- Previous experience of document management systems will be an advantage.
- Previous experience working in the construciton industry is beneficial
- Exceptional PC skills and excellent working knowledge of Microsoft suite essential
- Be detail-oriented with the desire to achieve excellence through your own initiative.
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on their own and also as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Dara Walsh at CSR on 01 526 7469. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.