Site Administrator – West Dublin
CSR Group is looking for an experienced Site Based Administrator for a Residential development in West Dublin. This is a permanent role with a great medium sized company.
They are looking for someone to Provide administrative support to the project management and site management team, handling a variety of tasks.
- Document controller
- Reporting of daily attendance and timesheets
- Filing of site report sheets, audit and memos
- Maintenance of plant and machinery records
- Maintenance of health and safety records
- Maintenance of rams and insurances records / follow up as necessary.
- Ensure all drawing registers are kept up to date and revisions circulated and signed for by Sub contractors.
- Ensure all registers are kept up to date for materials and orders.
- Ensure all check sheets are kept up to date / following up with site management and Sub contractors.
- Providing photocopying and printing support to site management
- Maintaining of and reconciliation of all site deliveries v invoices
- Prepare rooms for site meetings.
- Attend and take minutes at meetings if necessary.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by site management.
- Proficient in Microsoft office / excel / wed based filing solutions.
- Experience ideally within the construction industry
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work in fast paced environment.
- Efficient and self-motivated
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Can do attitude.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Tomas Kinsella at CSR on 015267469 / 085 8610932. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.