Setting Out Engineer – Dublin City
CSR group is looking for a Setting Out Engineer with at least 2 years’ experience with a main contractor for a €40 million hotel/residential development project located in Dublin’s City Centre. This project is out of the ground and is due to last another 15 months.
Looking for someone who wants to excel in their career and join one of Ireland’s leading main contractors. The company itself has been around for more than 70 years and is a tier 1 company. They’ve continued to grow steadily over this time producing some of industries finest projects.
· Setting out, levelling and surveying using Robotic Total Station and Levels/GPS
· Making sure all drawings and specs are fully followed
· Report directly to the Senior Engineer
· Assist with General admin, management of all staff on site
· Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on site.
· Monitor site labour force along with liaising with subcontractors
· 3rd level degree in Construction / Civil Engineering
· Experience in main contracting and large scale projects highly desirable
· Interest in developing their career
· Setting out experience
· Motivated and ambitious
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Tomas Kinsella at CSR on 015267469. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.