Ø Location - County Armagh/Down
Ø Experience – 4-5+ Years
Ø Salary –£45k (DOE) Plus Package
This senior structural engineer will have responsibility for the design and physical integrity of our large projects, providing technical expertise, solutions and guidance to our sales, design, manufacturing and site teams across the business. The successful candidates will work closely with the design team of around 40 people. The role will be predominately office based, playing a pivotal role in all of our projects.
- Applicants must be educated to degree level in Civil/Structural Engineering and have a minimum of 5 years structural engineering experience within the construction industry.
- (ESSENTIAL)Fully competent in AutoCAD
- (DESIRED BUT NOT ESSENTIAL) Knowledge of software’s like Robot, Tedds, Revit etc would give an advantage to the candidate
- Strong communication skills
- Customer focused
- (DESIRED BUT NOT ESSENTIAL) Curtain Walling, Façade, glazing experience
- Preparing reports
- Preparing designs and drawings
- Producing calculations
- Overseeing team of engineers
- Potentially provide technical advice
- Liaising with relevant professionals and other engineers including our large design team
- Inspection of some projects
- Material strength consideration
- Ensuring structural soundness
- Using CAD technology for design and simulation purposes
You will be joining a very successful NI company who specialise in various sectors including architectural glazing. This is a senior role which will be highlighted in the remuneration and overall package offered for the role to the suitable candidate.
If your experience suits the criteria of this role, get in touch today!
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.