CSR is working with a well-known building contractor, who are in the market for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team. Based in Co. Down, you will be required to travel to Dublin one day per week, with 4 days a week in Head Office.
Project: €5M New Build Housing Development
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor you will:
- Be involved in the commercial reports and advice to the management team
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies
- Ensure the commercial targets are achieved including project and programme cost, quality, and time.
- Delegate work where necessary and liaise with team on project progress
- Factor in health and safety regulations
- Managing the costs of the project, budgeting, and cash flows
- Carry out measurement for valuations
- Analyse progress and reporting
- Identify opportunities and risks
- Attend post tender and pre-contract meetings.
- Prepare summary reports for the client and other stakeholders
The Senior Quantity Surveyor must have/be:
- A detailed knowledge of Quantity Surveying working for a main contractor or a residential contractor
- Excellent analytical skills to make informed, balanced business decision and reporting
- Proven track record of delivering construction projects
- Excellent communication and oral skills
- Comfortable liaising with Clients and Senior Management
- Stable employment history
- High-performing individual
- Excellent time keeping skills
In return for your committment you will receive an excellent salary & remuneration package.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Michelle Doran at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.