Senior Quantity Surveyor / Project Monitor
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 (depending on experience)
Level: Chartership is largely advantageous
This opportunity within a small practice in County Down will see the successful candidate gain invaluable experience and share their knowledge across various construction projects. This senior Quantity Surveyor will help to grow and develop the company and progress into a key figure within the practice.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Must be MRICS accredited
- PQS experience essential
- Project Monitoring / Fund Monitoring experience will be very advantageous
- Ambitious, motivated and diligent individual required who is capable of running multiple large commercial projects concurrently through all stages of development.
- You will be responsible for providing a professional, proactive and efficient contract support function across a diverse and interesting work portfolio in UK, Ireland and Europe.
- You will also be expected to regularly engage directly with project stakeholders including clients, funders, design team members, contractors and other advisers to ensure successful and efficient delivery of projects.
- Ability to work on own initiative and participate well within team environment.
Must have recent experience of:
- Preparing Bills of Quantities
- Preparing detailed construction estimates
- Preparing Contract Documents
- Preparing cashflow forecasts
- Procuring Large Commercial Projects
- Good working knowledge of most common forms of building contract in UK & Ireland (JCT, NEC, RIAI etc.)
- Good working knowledge of current construction costs, rates, trends etc.
- Reasonable technical ability with Microsoft office and in particular Excel
- Experience of Cato Billing Software, Cad Measure and Cato Cost Planning is advantageous but training will be provided if required.
Full clean driving licence
Happy with occasional travel
What’s on Offer?
· Competitive Salary
· Professional fees paid
· 30 days annual leave
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.