A leading fit-out contractor based in Co. Antrim seeks to appoint a Senior Quantity Surveyor.
Main Tasks and Duties:
- Preparation & management of the project budget
- Procurement of subcontractors and agreement of subcontract conditions
- Commercial control of subcontract packages
- Value and agree the cost of any variations
- Prepare cost, value and reconciliation monthly reports on each assigned project
- With regards to estimate build up costs for each element of the work, identify labour, material requirements and source and obtain quotations where applicable.
- Liaise with purchasing / buying for specialist providers
- Attend internal hand-over meetings
- Provide feedback information to Business Development regarding tender values vs. actual costs
- Maintain working relationships with the client and project team
- Providing contractual advice to the Project Manager
- Applicants should have a proven track record in a surveying role on new build and fit-out projects.
- Dealing with sub-contractors and clients and their representatives at a senior level.
Essential Skills, Aptitudes & Qualifications:
- Third level Quantity Surveying qualification or construction related discipline.
- Good commercial attitude and drive
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Good computer skills - Microsoft Excel, Access and W. Star (Conquest would be an advantage)
- Travel to sites within the UK will be a requirement and overseas travel may also be required.
On offer is an excellent salary package to reflect the Senior level of this Quantity Surveyor role.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Michelle Doran at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.