Senior Quantity Surveyor
· Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 (Dependent on experience)
· Belfast PQS/Consultancy
· Senior Level (6+ years Exp)
A long running Belfast consultancy have a requirement for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to joining their ranks and stepping into a role that will see them overseeing projects and assisting junior/intermediate QS’s when required.
In the current busy market at the moment, one of the leading consultancies in the heart of Belfast requires a Quantity Surveyor and it’s a huge opportunity to work on multi-million pound projects across the province and some in the UK as well.
Recent projects your new company have been involved in include:
· £25 million hotel development
· £10 million office development
· £20 million Student accommodation
· £8 million shopping centre extension
Successful individual should have the following experience:
· Estimate materials
· Keep track of changes to design or construction work
· Measure and value of the work produced
· Bill of quantities
· Client and colleague liaising
· Initial feasibility studies
· Ensuring materials are suitable for the environment
· Negotiating costs
· Drawing up contacts with vendors
· Monitoring progress
· Advising on legal issues and representing clients in any disputes
· Market leading salary and benefits
· Professional registration fees
· Career support
· Working regularly with Directors
· Personal skills development
· Career development opportunities within the business
· Potential to move into Management roles
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Brad Stephenson at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.