Senior Project manager- Adamstown
Our client one of the leading residential developers in the country are currently seeking a senior project manager for their large scale residential project in Adamstown. This project will consist of 115 units with a valuation of €40 million.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Comply with the Health & Safety aspects of the project in line with company policies and procedures.
· Delivery of capital projects on budget and to schedule.
· Reviewing tenders with operations team as necessary.
· Participating in preparation of necessary documents for inclusion on tender submissions
· Planning and programming of work.
· 10 years’ experience
· Excellent communicator
· Keen eye for detail
· Able to work to deadlines
· Safety card
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Daniel Devery at CSR on 015267469. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.