The CSR Group are working on behalf of one of the leading Building and Civil Engineering Contractors operating throughout the UK and Ireland.
We are seeking to recruit a Senior Project Manager with experience in Steel Frame Education projects to lead a team on a new £40m development upcoming in Wolverhampton.
Packages fully negotiable for the right candidate.
The Senior Project Manager will be responsible for the following tasks:
· Understanding of the contract requirements as contained within the tender documentation and an understanding of the key aspects of the project Conditions of Contract.
· Comprehensive understanding of the tender pricing structure and strategy, including tender prelims allowance and develop a strategy to work.
· Creation of effective and realistic Procurement Schedule in conjunction with the Project Quantity Surveyor (PQS).
· Lead the subcontractor procurement process and ensure subcontractors are appointed in a timely manner.
· Complete regular commercial reviews in relation to all budgetary (cost/value) aspects of the project.
· Possess a thorough understanding of the CVR process.
· Attend subcontractor Pre-Start meetings and play an active role.
· Identify and promote commercial opportunities in particular, possible contractual claims.
· Work closely with the pre-construction team particularly with the development of tender project programme, as well as developing construction methodology and logistical plans.
· Make sure all site management and operatives are sufficiently trained and identify any training needs.
· Oversee all administrative aspects of the project and ensure they are managed and implemented effectively.
· Manage and build positive working relationship with clients.
· Convey high personal levels of professionalism and presentation at all times.
· Compile an Information Release Schedule which identifies specific timescales for release of all information from designers, clients, statutory bodies and issue to all relevant parties.
· Ensure daily safety briefing/coordination meetings with subcontractors take place.
· Possess a knowledge and compliance of all relevant H&S legislation as well as the company H&S Policy and individual role responsibilities.
· Ensure that the Project H&S File / O&M’s / Building Manuals are produced and submitted timeously.
· Confirm all specified quality standards are understood within the project team, supply chain and ensure they are delivered on site.
We are seeking a talented Senior Project Manager with strong leadership qualities, capable of managing a team of 15 plus, who has previously navigated multifaceted projects with values in excess of £30million.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Henry Deazley at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.