Project Manager (Consultancy)
About the Company
They are a Construction Consultancy offering a range of cost management, project management, due diligence and advisory services to blue chip clients in a huge variety of sectors. Working on prestige projects around the country, they're renowned for the highest standards, biggest ideas and meticulous attention to detail.
About the Role
You'll have the opportunity to work with some of the most talented people and deliver the very highest standards on some of the most exciting construction projects around. They are looking for an experienced Project Manager to join the team. Ideally you will possess the following traits but is not restricted to:
▪ Relevant third level qualification in Construction Management/ Engineering or Surveying.
▪ 5+ years' experience.
▪ Ideally within a Consultancy or Developer role but others will be considered.
▪ Excellent leadership skills.
▪ High level of reporting skills.
▪ Excellent communication and computer skills.
▪ Shrewd precise eye for detail.
▪ Experience with residential, commercial and retail projects.
▪ Motivated and diligent team player who will go the extra mile.
What to Expect
They are an independent, progressive, forward-thinking company that thinks differently. For you, that means an opportunity to work on some fantastic projects with great clients – and make a difference.
▪ Clients bring their biggest and most critical challenges to them
▪ They challenge each other (and their clients) to get the job done well.
▪ They give their people the freedom to take ownership of their career, work independently and make their mark on clients and the company.
▪ Unlike other businesses, you won’t be chained to your desk when you first get there – you’ll be out on projects and meeting clients.
▪ Founders, directors and associates are ‘hands on’. You’ll have access to them from day one.
▪ You’ll never be on your own. They give huge amounts of support ranging from training. programmes, guest lectures and weekly industry briefings to one-to-one mentoring.
▪ Every employee’s opinion counts. They have an open culture and our leaders always have time to listen, share and debate with everyone.
▪ They enjoy what they do and appreciate their people’s hard work.
Benefits & Perks
▪ The Best Tech: they make sure you have the tools you need.
▪ Training: industry-leading learning opportunities all year round.
▪ All-Access Leaders: some leaders are heard, but never seen - ours have an open door.
▪ CSR, shaped by you: you can choose who you help.
▪ Health & Fitness: free gym membership and healthy snacks to encourage wellbeing.
▪ Recognition: from awards programmes and celebratory champagne to all company away days.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.