Senior Engineer – Dublin City Centre
CSR group is currently recruiting for a Site Based Senior Engineer. Our client is one of Irelands leading Main Contractors. The company itself has been around for nearly 70 years delivering quality projects throughout Ireland and in just about every sector of the industry.
This role offers serious progression.
They have multiple projects running currently in the City Centre.
- Comply with the Health & Safety aspects of the project in line with company policies and procedures.
- Report directly to the Company directors.
- Delivery of capital projects on budget and to schedule.
- Reviewing tenders with operations team as necessary.
- Participating in preparation of necessary documents for inclusion on tender submissions, including site visits.
- Planning and programming of work.
- Create and deliver on contract documents, operational schedules and time frames
- Oversee the selection of subcontractors and commercial agreements
- Oversee all subcontractors and site personnel to ensure work is complete on schedule whilst complying with company policy
- Attend site meetings to collate progress reports and to ensure all relevant information is collected and actions
- Degree / Higher Diploma qualification in Engineering
- 10+ years’ experience
- Main contractors experience
- The drive to be responsible for exceeding targets.
- High level of ability and advanced knowledge of Construction methods and technologies
- Excellent eye for detail
- Highly skilled in MS Project/AutoCad/Revit
- Work with ambition of promotion
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Tomas Kinsella at CSR on 01 5267469/ 085 8610932. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.