A building services contractor, specialising in large-scale commercial projects throughout the UK, wishes to recruit a Senior Electrical Contracts Manager to join their team. You will have responsibility as a Senior Contracts Manager of the Electrical Department and manage a team of junior and engineers. You will also play an integral role in managing high-profile commercial projects undertaken by the company.
- Managing the resourcing of direct / subcontract labour, liaising with specialist sub-contractors on their package works.
- Oversee the progression and development of all electrical projects during the construction, commissioning and snagging periods through to the project's completion.
- Monitor the control on financial expenditure including cash flow, application for payment process, variation development through to the submission and agreement of final accounts.
- Client liaison & business development
- Key point of contact for nominated clients.
- Management of Electrical and Mechanical Project Engineers, Site Engineering & Administrative staff in line with Operational Instructions and guidelines.
- Liaise with other internal departments on project matters (H&S, Commercial, Estimating, Design, QA & Accounts).
- Monitor all aspects of progress & performance on all projects, including financial and site based.
- Provide Company Directors with information to support: Budgets, Credit Control & Accounts departments.
- Client liaison duties relating to existing and new clients.
- Junior Cert / Leaving Cert (level 4 or 5), / GCSE in Maths & English.
- Fully qualified electrician with a minimum of 5 years + experience.
- Full 17th/18th Edition Wiring Regulations.
- Other electrical qualifications at JIB Standard or their equivalents.
- Relevant qualification in Health & Safety e.g., IOSH / NEBOSH.
- Safe Pass / ECS card and Testing & Inspection are desirable.
The successful candidate will have a strong work history working within the Building Services Industry. In return for your commitment, you will receive a market leading remuneration package in line with your experience.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Ernesta Lukoseviciute at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.