- To fully understand all Tender Submission Documents and the deliverables expected by the Client on each project.
- Ensure all project milestones are met and that project deadlines are delivered. Ensure claims are received on time for Group Cashflows are maintained.
- Lead and manage the entire Project Team, setting weekly agendas and individual targets for each team member.
- Provide detailed job descriptions for all employees clearly setting out specific roles and responsibilities.
- Assign KPI’s to each position. Conduct staff appraisals monitor and review performance. Oversee and manage all HR issues and recruitment process.
- Time Management – make best use of all employees’ time by scheduling meetings which are worthwhile and measurable.
- Develop robust commercial strategies and implement were necessary.
- Report weekly to Operations Director and Senior Management Team on progress and provide a description on why KPI’s have/have not been achieved. Design an action list going forward.
- Ensure projects milestones are delivered in accordance with the contract.
- Deliver work outputs to meet the project requirements and to the satisfaction of the Client / MDE Senior Management Team.
- Constructively challenge processes and management decisions to bring about service improvements.
- Clearly articulate project requirements to all staff.
- Pro-actively contribute to value management and value engineering processes at project and programme level.
- Take responsibility for the overall commercial performance of the entire project.
- Ensure that all processes and staff are operating at the maximum efficiency.
- Deliver high quality work that meets expectations for timeliness, accuracy and completeness.
- Junior Cert / Leaving Cert (level 4 or 5), / GCSE in Maths & English.
- Fully qualified electrician with a minimum of 8 years + experience.
- Full 17th/18th Edition Wiring Regulations.
- Other electrical qualifications at JIB Standard or their equivalents.
- Relevant qualification in Health & Safety e.g., IOSH / NEBOSH.
- Safe Pass / ECS card and Testing & Inspection are desirable.
- Knowledge of Electricity Industry, ideally Utilities Sector is desirable.
- A full valid clean EU/UK driving licence.
Skills and Competencies:
- Significant experience in the Electrical industry, particularly infrastructure upgrades and major blue-chip clients.
- Exemplary attitude to health, safety and wellbeing.
- Exceptional communication and coaching skills.
- Ensures deadlines and targets are met, understanding the impact of timescales to both the Client and business.
- Possess relevant skills for productivity management and the ability to identify improvements.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills to effectively liaise with Installers, management and client stakeholders.
- Experience in producing RAMS & Toolbox talks.
- Good IT background with experience in cloud systems.
- Excellent attention to detail & strong prioritisation and organisational skills.
- Team player with a positive, ‘can do’ attitude in a company with implementation time pressures.
- Willing to pass on your knowledge to other team members.
- Happy to work as part of a team plus working on your own initiative.
- Setting a standard of excellence and lead by example.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Ernesta Lukoseviciute at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.