Section Foreman with RC Experience- Limerick
Our client a company who is synonymous with excellence and quality, guided by their values of care, integrity and excellence are seeking a Senior Foreman for a project based in Limerick is for a healthcare project with a valuation of €30 million for a length of 18 months.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Liaise with subcontractors, clients, and other professionals on a daily basis.
· Ensuring work is carried out in accordance with specification and programme
· Taking responsibility for health and safety on site.
· Ensure all H&S, Quality and Environmental systems are managed and adhered to
· Reporting to the Project Manager
· 5 years’ experience
· The ability to ensure the successful delivery of projects while keeping a firm eye on quality
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to lead a team
· Excellent knowledge of construction operations and equipment
· Must have extensive experience in RC projects
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Daniel Devery at CSR on 015267469. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.