Our Client is recruiting a site Site Safety Officer for a high profile project based in the North East.
- Carry out site inspection and audits to assess compliance
- Ensure the company remains compliant with new and existing H&S legislation
- Prepare RAMSs for all associated works.
- Work with the contracts manager, administraitors and site team to ensure they have the timley, accurate issue of documentation prior to commencing works
- Attend training meetings and workshops
- Support futher development to existing H&S systems
- Other tasks as set and deemed appropriate by the company
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Broad understanding and experience of Health and Safety codes of practice
- Strong communication skills
- Abilitity to priortise work load
- NEBOSH or ISOH
- University Degree (Prefered)
- Driving Licence
- New build experience would be beneficial
- Genuine career progression
- Competitive salary
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Emmet West at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.