Our client is a successful Fit Out and Building Main Contractor.
The company is ISO 9001 and 14001 Considerate Constructor accredited. To enable further business growth and development, the company is now seeking an industry experienced Senior Safety Advisor to join the team on site in Kildare as a safety lead.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 4+ years' experience, be NEBOSH or IOSH qualified and ideally hold a construction orientated degree.
This is a site-based role and the successful candidate will be offered a generous package along with salary
Reporting to the Regional Safety Manager, responsibilities to include:
- Carrying out site inspections / audits with photographic evidence and documented reports
- Ensuring that all health and safety procedures are being adhered to
- Issuing H&S Templates to the internal team
- Monitor and report on site Accidents and incidents and report through internal procedures
- Support and advise on HSE Management and compliance
- Work with department managers to implement a H&S culture
- Promote a proactive HSE approach/attitude among employees and site staff
- Support the SHEQ Director in developing / improving a healthy Health & Safety culture.
- NEBOSH or IOSH qualified (Diploma preferably)
- CSCS holder or equivalent.
- Degree Qualified preferably
- Previous Construction Main Contractor experience is desirable
- Direct experience of working on site or supporting project related Health & Safety
- Experience Managing a team of safety officers
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Commercial Awareness
- I.T. literate
- Ability to write clear concise reports
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Emmet West at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.