Our client are the leading providers of telecommunications in Contractor Ireland and the UK.
They currently require a HSEQ Manager to join them in their head office based in Tyrone.
The HSEQ Manager will be in place provide an integrated service in all aspects of HSEQ management. This will involve the development and delivery of strategic plans and objectives that support both operational requirements and the Group’s governance and assurance framework for health, safety, environmental and quality management.
Packages will be Negotiable DOE
- Provide leadership across the business unit on the development of effective and proactive strategies for managing HSEQ risks, and for improving HSEQ performance.
- Act as a coach and mentor to operational managers on a broad range of HSEQ issues, supporting them in embedding HSEQ policy and process where appropriate.
- Provide leadership support to operational directors in the investigation and resolution of HSEQ accidents and incidents.
- Support the management of operational bids through leading on the development of HSEQ strategies and responses.
- Contribute to the wider strategic, operational, financial, and commercial management within the Business unit
- Engage with other HSEQ professionals in the business to ensure that good and poor HSEQ practice is communicated effectively to encourage continual improvement.
- Work with Business directors and Human Resources to develop and implement an effective HSEQ training and competency framework.
- Provide direction and support for project-based site teams on any HSEQ matters.
- Ensure that appropriate and robust assurance ‘systems’ are in place across the Business.
- Support operational management in measuring the effectiveness of HSEQ policy implementation through inspection/audit, the development of appropriate performance measures, and by contributing to the monthly HSEQ (and operational) reporting cycle.
- Diploma in Safety Management, or equivalent qualifications/experience
- NEBOSH qualification
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of HSEQ generalist skills
- Sound working knowledge of HSEQ law, and relevant sector-specific HSEQ standards in relation to civil engineering and the operation of construction plant & equipment.
- Technical Skills & Ability in Generalist HSEQ
- Management experience is preferable
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Emmet West at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.