The CSR Group are currently working with an established civil engineering contractor based in Omagh, Co Tyrone. As a result of increased workload, an opportunity has arisen for a SHEQ Advisor to join their successful SHEQ Team.
Reporting to the IMS/SHEQ Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for health and safety, environmental and quality assurance on construction projects across the renewable energy and utilities sectors.
Key responsibilities include: -
· Conduct safety audits, inspections and investigations; compile reports and ensure compliance is consistently maintained
· Ensure the completion and regular review of Method Statements and risk assessments
· Ensure all accidents and near misses are documented, investigated and the recommended improvements are implemented
· Ensure that employees, contractors and site visitors receive site induction
· Plan and coordinate SHEQ related training for employees
· Maintain and update all relevant SHEQ Department administration. Assist in developing all the required documentation for the SHE Management System to be compliant with OHSAS 45001:2018 and ISO 14001/2015 and 9001/2015 standards.
· Environmental and or Health & Safety Qualified (Degree or Nebosh Route).
· ECOW qualified is an advantage.
· Exposure to and understanding of implementation of OHSAS 45001 or 18001 and ISO 14001 and 9001 is an advantage.
· Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in your field of qualification.
· Excellent communication and team building skills
· Well developed organisation / planning skills
· Good problem -solving skills, provides solutions
· Sound IT skills and strong experience in Microsoft packages especially Word & Excel.
· Clean Driving licence is essential for travel to sites
An attractive salary package, commensurate with experience, will be on offer for the successful candidate.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Henry Deazley at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.