The CSR Group are delighted to be working on a new Risk and Value Manager position for one of our most valued consultancy clients. As Risk & Value Manager you will develop and implement a best practice framework for risk and value management for our clients growing portfolio of Projects and Programmes
Playing a key role within one of Northern Irelands largest Public Body organisations and fully integrated within their team, you will be based in the centre of Belfast, easily accessible via public transport and with parking nearby.
All projects are based here in Northern Ireland and although this position is initially for 12 months there is the expectation that this will become a permanent post.
37 Hours a week, Neg salary
As Risk & Value Manager the duties in your new role will include:
· Develop and maintain processes and set standards, including Management of Risk and Management of Value frameworks.
· Provide training and ensure effective and consistent implementation of and value/benefits management processes.
· Monitor, analyse and report on risk across Projects and Programmes to establish trends, highlight areas of emerging risk and influence change to mitigate increasing risk exposure.
· Support and develop quantitative risk allowances for Projects and Programmes and overall portfolio to support capital investment planning and budget alignment.
· Ensure effective risk and value/benefits management workshops for Programmes and Projects are planned and response plans implemented; leading and facilitating where required.
· Develop risk and benefit profiles across the capital plan.
· Undertake independent review of risk and benefits.
· A Minimum of 7 years' experience in managing complex Project/Programmes in a construction/engineering environment.
· Experience in Contract or Cost Management for major construction projects.
· Experience in Risk Management in a complex project or business change environment.
· A Minimum of a degree in a Construction or Engineering or business/commercial management discipline.
· Experience Managing data to prepare reports.
· Able to make decisions under pressure, anticipate potential issues or problems and provide robust and objective solutions
· Ability to deal effectively with internal and external customers
· Ability to collate, analyze and report effectively on complex data and KPIs
· Ability to develop and implement new business change processes
· Experience of project or programme management processes or methodologies
· Experience in developing project business cases.
· Relevant programme/project, risk, or value management accreditation e.g. MSP Practitioner.
· Specialist risk or value management techniques.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Henry Deazley at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.