· Location - BELFAST
· Experience – 5+ years in PQS/Consultancy (including work placement)
· Projects – Commercial/Residential/Hotel
· Quantity Surveying Degree/Building Surveying Degree (RICS)
· HYBRID WORKING
· INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY
· 30,000 – 40,000 – Experience dependant
CSR are working along with a Belfast PQS practice that has a requirement at the moment for a quantity surveyor to join their QS team!
You will be joining them on public and private projects covering commercial builds right through to residential and educational works valued up to £60m! Due to the quality of their work and their business success throughout the last few years, they now have a requirement for another quantity surveyor at an intermediate level, to come into their team and take the first steps in becoming senior QS. You will be assisted through your chartership if you haven’t already achieved it, and have your fees covered too along with lots of other benefits!
Cost management of these high value projects along with your team will be the main responsibility of the role. Working alongside experienced quantity surveyors will develop your knowledge and experience. You will also be responsible for liaising with your team as well as your clients in order to create, maintain and develop all relationships involved in the process.
· Estimate materials
· Keep track of changes to design or construction work
· Measure and value of the work produced
· Understanding of estimating budgets
· Prepare contract documents like bills of quantities etc
· Dealing/liaising with clients, architects and anyone else involved in the process
· Negotiation and analysis of costs for tenders/contracts
· Production of information and detailed findings into reports
· Adhere to health and safety regulations
YOU WILL BE INVOLVED IN
· Cost estimating
· Cost planning
· Economic appraisals
· Value engineering
· Risk management
· Feasibility studies
· Contract procurement
To join this team of professionals, you just have to have the right attitude, drive and passion for what you do! This could be one of the first steps in a long, successful career path and it is the perfect place to start!
If you want to apply or find out more details about the role and the employer, get your applications in or give me a call!
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.