· Location - DUBLIN CITY CENTRE
· Experience – 2+ years in PQS/Consultancy
· Projects – Commercial/Residential/Hotel
· Salary – Undisclosed – Very competitive (negotiable on experience)
· Quantity Surveying Degree/Building Surveying Degree (RICS)
· INTERVIEWING IMMEDIATELY
· Hybrid Working + 2.30pm Finish on Fridays
· €50,000 – €70,000
PQS practice in Dublin City Centre with vast experience in the delivery of public and private projects. This PQS practice has a history of some fantastic projects ranging from commercial and housing right through to larger residential works and with the amount of work and the level of business they are currently operating at, a requirement has come about for a quantity surveyor to join this already strong team, and this opportunity could be yours.
From private projects to multi-million pound public projects, this is a great chance to embark on a new path to develop your career further.
Cost management of these high value projects will be the main responsibility of the role, alongside liaising with your team as well as your clients in order to maintain and strengthen all relationships involved in the process.
· Estimate materials
· Keep track of changes to design or construction work
· Measure and value of the work produced
· Understanding of estimating budgets
· Prepare contract documents like bills of quantities etc
· Dealing/liaising with clients, architects and anyone else involved in the process
· Negotiation and analysis of costs for tenders/contracts
· Production of information and detailed findings into reports
· Adhere to health and safety regulations
· Cost planning
· Economic appraisals
· Value engineering
· Risk management
· Feasibility studies
· Contract procurement
This career opportunity would see you joining a very talented team of professionals like yourself and working on projects that will only further develop you into a more valuable and experienced quantity surveyor. Working within this team will ensure that you and your colleagues reach maximum potential and provide a brilliant service.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.