LOCATION - Dublin PQS/Consultancy
EXPERIENCE - Intermediate Level (considering CV’s with 2-5 years Exp)
· Large Commercial
· Social Residential
· Private Residential
· Leisure projects
Market Leading Salary & fantastic benefits package
· 55-60k+ (experience dependant)
· Assisted through chartership
· Chartership fees paid
· Great holiday package
· Career Support
· Above market average pension scheme
· 3 month reviews with directors
· Health Insurance
· Gym Membership etc
The construction industry in Dublin at the moment is second to none! One of the leading PQS practices in the city centre has a requirement at the moment and would be keen to meet candidates for the role as soon as possible.
With projects across the province as well as some in the UK with some of their project values sitting at 200 MILLION EUROS, there is no better time to join them and this could be your opportunity to take a massive forward step in your career!
WHAT YOU NEED
Successful individual should have the following experience:
· UK or Ireland PQS experience
· Estimate materials
· Keep track of changes to design or construction work
· Measure and value of the work produced
· Bill of quantities
· Client and colleague liaising
· Initial feasibility studies
· Ensuring materials are suitable for the environment
· Negotiating costs
· Drawing up contacts with vendors
· Monitoring progress
· Advising on legal issues and representing clients in any disputes
The successful candidate would be gaining vital experience in the PQS environment working in a very successful consultancy. This busy environment will enhance the skills and allow your career to progress whilst enjoying the work with an employer renown for being great to work for.
If you want considered for this great opportunity for career development, GET IN TOUCH!
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.