· Salary: 30K/45K – Dependant on experience
· 3+ years’ experience in fitout
· Hybrid working – 1 day WFH.
As a quantity surveyor you’ll be responsible for identifying the costs and managing the budget of building projects from the outset to completion. A good working knowledge of the construction industry and keeping up with new developments is required.
Our work covers a range of projects in the following areas: Residential, Commercial retail, Hotels, Bars & Restaurants and Private members clubs. We recently worked on a private residence which was valued at £400 Million.
We offer great progression opportunities and take in pride in being able to retain colleagues based on the great work that we do.
· Prepare and analyse project costings, such as quantities, labour, material and time.
· Assist in establishing a client’s requirements.
· Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risk.
· Prepare contract documents for tenders, including bills of quantities with the architect and or client.
The responsibilities are not limited to this list.
· An undergraduate degree accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) in quantity surveying, commercial management or a related construction subject.
· Or a postgraduate conversion course accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Brad Stephenson at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.