€35,000 - €45,000
CSR are currently working alongside a well-known Dundalk PQS practice with the aim to recruit a professional Quantity Surveyor to aid them with their new, exciting projects.
CSR require an individual who is willing to challenge themselves with enhancing the value for money as well as the efficiency of their multi-million pound projects.
Your new company have settled large projects across educational buildings, residential housing, commercial and healthcare builds.
The educational projects include primary and high schools in the North as well as down in Dublin alongside commercial leisure projects including leisure centres, golf clubs and credit unions to name just a few. Multi-million pound projects and you could have your name on them!
Tasks and Responsibilities
· Estimate materials, time and labour costs for the project
· Preparation of contract documents such as bills of quantities (Client and architect)
· Negotiate and analyse costs for tenders and contracts
· Manage Risk, Value and Cost Control
· Analyse potential and actual outcomes
· Produce details findings and progress reports
· Value finished product, further arranging payments
· Awareness and implementation of Health and Safety Regulations
· Quantity Surveying Degree
· 5+ Years’ experience
· Great Salary Package available
· Experience Dependant
· Above industry average holiday entitlement
· Car Allowance on top of salary
· Pension Scheme
· Driving license is not essential
This well established PQS practice has a requirement for a junior-intermediate QS and are renowned for being great employers. Due to the uplift in work as a result of their success, they now have a requirement to add to their PQS team working directly alongside experienced. Arranging interviews immediately and keen to see candidates who have a passion for involvement in some great projects as well as making themselves at home in a strong team.
Interviews are immediately arranged, so early application would be advised. Get your applications in, or give me a call if you have any questions regarding the role before you want to apply.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.