Property Valuation Surveyor
Location: Dundalk (Flexibility with some work from home)
Job Type: Full time / Permanent
Background: Valuation Surveying / Building Surveying
Level: Flexible – Minimum of 3 years / Up to 8 years+
Salary: Dependant on level - €40,000 - €55,000
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Residential / Commercial Valuation Surveyor. The role will focus on the commercial aspect of estate agency and valuation. Ideally the role is fit for a Chartered Surveyor however it’s not essential, so long as the candidate is either working towards it or is keen (at some point) to work towards it. The work will include residential and commercial valuations of properties, development land and agricultural land.
Roles / Responsibilities
Potential valuations responsibilities include:
· Portfolio valuations
· Red book valuations for all property classes
· Specific financial instructions and lenders
· Probate valuations
· Family law valuations
· Fairdeal valuations
· Part V valuations
Other responsibilities may include:
· Managing aspects of valuations – terms of engagement, managing instructions, property inspections and the delivery of high quality projects on schedule
· Accurate and appropriate reports and correspondence
· Correspondence follow through
· Maintain regular contact with appropriate parties
· Ensuring compliance with the standards and expectations of the valuers professional bodies.
· Demonstrating company values
Preferably Chartered, not essential
Minimum 3 years’ experience in commercial / residential professional services
Working on own initiative and hitting deadlines
Access to a car is essential
Full driving license
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.