Project Planner / Co - Ordinator
Due to continued growth our County Down based M&E client have found themselves in the position of requiring a Project Planner/Co-ordinator for the head office. The post is a permanent, Full-Time contract and is open to candidates who wish to join a progressive and dynamic company in order to develop their career in the industry.
The role involves ensuring that projects are kept on track by production of reports and managing the weekly labour planner to keep all other teams involved on the project on the right track.
· Providing full and accurate programming of works for the projects from project commencement (design, procurement, fabrication etc) right through to commissioning.
· Providing each department with accurate information by summarising each programmes requirements
· Providing reports and constant updates on KPIs for each projects to the suitable operation manager
· Attending project meetings to gather information
· Discuss accurate lead times & duration of works
· Assisting with planning and ensuring the project schedule is managed correctly
· Update and manage weekly labour planner whilst liaising with PMs and contracts managers
· Identify areas of risk which could cause delays
· Planning contingency programs
· Manage more than one project at a time
· Two years’ experience in similar role
· Previous experience in project planning
· Experience in reports and updating trackers
· Proficient in Microsoft Office i.e. Excel, Project, Word, Outlook etc.
· Excellent communication and organisation
· Excellent problem solving skills
· Experience in construction or engineering
· Understanding of Mechanical & Electrical materials
· Full employee training
· Competitive Pension scheme
· Life assurance scheme
· Health cash plan
· Free annual health check during working hours
· 30 days annual leave
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.