Project Manager – Dublin
The CSR group is looking for an Experienced Project Manager. The project which is due to start in the next few weeks is a €10-15 million nursing home located in Dublin. The company is young enough having started just over 15 years ago but has grown steadily year on year. They are now one of Ireland’s leading main contractors having successfully completed projects in nearly all sectors of the industry. They require a hands on project manager to lead a team around them as you will be number 1 on site and will report to the managing director.
In return, a market leading salary and benefits package is on offer.
• Manage and implement safe systems of working.
• Report directly to the General Manager.
• Delivery of capital projects on budget and to schedule.
• Reviewing tenders with operations team as necessary.
• Participating in preparation of necessary documents for inclusion on tender submissions, including site visits.
• Planning and programming of work.
• Proven previous experience
• 7+ years Project Management experience with a 3rd level degree in a relevant discipline.
• Main contractors experience preferable
• High level of ability and advanced knowledge of Construction methods and technologies
• Strong budgeting and financial management skills
• Excellent eye for detail
• Excellent written and interpersonal skills
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Tomas Kinsella at CSR on 015267469 / 085 8510932. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.