CSR have been retained by a rapidly growing civil engineering contractor to source an experience Project Manager from an Engineering background to deliver projects across NI & ROI. The contractor completes projects across energy, road, utilities and civil structures.
Benefit of minimal travel with no travel to mainland UK
- As the Project Manager, you are responsible for overseeing structure activity and staff, ensuring compliance with company procedures throughout.
- Ensuring project is done on time and within budget
- Management of sub-contractors, labourers and onsite staff
- Management and control of plant and equipment
- Responsible for health and safety best practises
- Ensuring all staff receive full site inductions and briefings
- Ensure competence of staff
- Hold and/or attend regular review/updating meetings with the wider team
- Provide regular updates on the progress of works to the site manager
- Must have a civil engineering degree or relecant qualification
- 5 + years Project Management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work within a team
- Adaptable, motivated and uses own initiative
- Proficient with Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to communicate strategy to the wider team
- Experience of working within a collaborative environment
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Paddy Quinn at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.