The CSR Group are currently working with one of the leading construction companies in the North West with a number of projects in operation nationwide. They are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Manage site managers, engineer, QS and clerks on site.
• Ensure works are carried out in compliance with planning, building regulations, drawings and as per the specification
• Oversee and supervise construction project progress.
• Coordinate all aspects across entire project with the design team.
• Present weekly reports to Directors
• Overall responsibility for responding to all queries raised by site manager, sub-contractors and Client.
• Liaising regularly with site manager to ensure all queries are being dealt with efficiently.
• Plan all aspects of the project with site managers.
• Maintain a daily log/diary.
• Ensure Site managers are maintaining paperwork.
• Produce RFI’s, follow up, update RFI schedule and close out.
• Create and maintain project programme, ensuring the project is on schedule.
• Time estimation- Weekly and monthly planning in accordance with the programme.
• Produce weekly project progress report.
• Attend site meetings.
• Responsible for maintaining and ensure all standards on site.
• On-site inspection of quality.
• Liaise with Health and Safety Manager
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• 5-8 years previous experience in this role.
• A solid track record of managerial experience within the construction industry required
• Excellent communication, organisation & time management skills are essential
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Henry Deazley at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.