CSR Construction is delighted to announce a new opportunity based in Dublin. A project manager is required to work on a large office block Dublin. This company has an excellent reputation and has already been responsible for major developments throughout the country. There is a competitive salary and benefits package on offer for the successful candidate.
· Ability to deliver project on time and to perfection
· Experience in previous project completion
· Experience of planning and monitoring project programmes to budgets and resources ensuring delivery to time and cost constraints
· IT and standard industry software skills
· Demonstrable record of successfully delivering New Build Commercial Projects valued £2+
· Ambitious and self-motivated
· Ability to communicate confidently and professionally with all levels of staff and clients
· Experience of managing and developing a team
· Day to day running of Site
· Preparing and monitoring work programmes to deliver projects to deadlines
· Providing specialist technical leadership
· Ensure that project design solutions are delivered to the highest standards and meet programme and budgetary constraints
· Good IT skills and strong understanding of all Microsoft Office programmes.
· Planning resourcing of projects and monitoring against budgets
· Control and monitor site waste in accordance with the Company's Site Waste Minimisation and Management policy
· Work well on own initiative
· Responsibility for maintaining excellent client relationships
· Strong budgeting and financial management skills
· Self-motivated and hard worker
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Daniel Devery at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.