Project Manager – Dublin
CSR group is looking for an experienced Project Manager for a leading building contractor in Dublin. The company have won a few projects recently and looking to expand their team. Projects are recently underway and they looking for highly motivated and talented individual to add to their team.
Looking for a No.1 on Site that will oversee the whole project from start to finish.
• Manage and implement safe systems of working.
• Report directly to the General Manager.
• Delivery of capital projects on budget and to schedule.
• Reviewing tenders with operations team as necessary.
• Participating in preparation of necessary documents for inclusion on tender submissions, including site visits.
• Planning and programming of work.
• Proven previous experience
• 7+ years Project Management experience with a 3rd level degree in a relevant discipline.
• Main contractors experience preferable
• High level of ability and advanced knowledge of Construction methods and technologies
• Strong budgeting and financial management skills
• Excellent eye for detail
• Excellent written and interpersonal skills
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Dara Walsh at CSR on 015267469 / 087 444 9106. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Construction Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.