Project Manager – Dublin PQS
Senior Project Manager
4-5+ years’ experience
CSR are currently working alongside a leading construction consultancy in Dublin and require an experienced Project Manager with the ability to accomplish and exceed project objectives through efficient planning, evaluating, implementation and progress of project. Ideally someone with experience in a consultancy or a developer, however other backgrounds will be considered.
The industry professional will be required to plan and oversee all aspects of the project.
Furthermore, within a team of professionals, you will be working along with some other department’s management to ensure the project is on schedule in terms of time, cost and quality.
· Relevant third level qualification in Construction Management/Engineering or Surveying
· 4-5 years’ experience plus
· Ideally within a consultancy or developer role
· Excellent leadership skills
· High level of reporting skills
· Eye for detail
· Experience in Residential, Commercial and/or retail projects
· Planning – Goals, roles and scheduling tasks.
· Initiating – Working out budgets and checking feasibility of teams and resources
· Executing – Managing and Pursuing the project
· Monitoring – Tracking the success of the project
· Great organisation skills
· High level of interpersonal skills
· Ability to accurately monitor and handle budgets (work within them)
· Strong Communication and Negotiation skills
· Capable of making high pressure decisions
· Above industry average salary package
· Benefits package including pension and other allowances (better than industry average also)
One of the fastest growing construction consultancies in Dublin at the moment have a requirement for senior project management to manage their projects, some of which valued at over €150 million. Projects include commercial, residential, educational and healthcare builds and have a fantastic portfolio already as well as having some great projects in the pipeline!
If you are a project manager already based in Dublin, or would consider re-locating to the Irish capital, this role could be a fantastic opportunity for your next career move.
Get in touch today or get your CV across for review and we could get interviews set up as soon as next week!
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.