Senior Level (6+ years Exp)
Chartered (Not Essential)
· Large Commercial
· Social Residential
· Private Residential
· £150 million PPP contract
A long running Belfast consultancy have a requirement for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to joining their ranks and stepping into a role that will see them overseeing projects and assisting junior/intermediate QS’s when required.
· Experience Dependant – (Up to £45k)
In the current busy market at the moment, one of the leading consultancies in the heart of Belfast requires a Quantity Surveyor and it’s a huge opportunity to work on multi-million pound projects across the province and some in the UK as well.
WHAT YOU NEED
Successful individual should have the following experience:
· Estimate materials
· Keep track of changes to design or construction work
· Measure and value of the work produced
· Bill of quantities
· Client and colleague liaising
· Initial feasibility studies
· Ensuring materials are suitable for the environment
· Negotiating costs
· Drawing up contacts with vendors
· Monitoring progress
· Advising on legal issues and representing clients in any disputes
Benefits will include:
· Market leading salary and benefits
· Professional registration fees
· Career support
· Working regularly with Directors
· Personal skills development
· Career development opportunities within the business
· Potential to move into Management roles
The successful candidate would be gaining vital experience in the PQS environment working in a very successful consultancy. This busy environment will enhance the skills and allow your career to progress whilst enjoying the work with an employer renown for being great to work for.
Monthly reviews from their large director’s structure will also be included, meaning you are working alongside vastly experience senior level professionals!
If you want considered for this great opportunity for career development, feel free to get in touch!
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam White at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.