2+ years PQS experience (essential)
CSR are currently working alongside a Newry main contractor with the aim to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to aid them with their new, exciting projects.
CSR require an individual who is willing to challenge themselves with enhancing the value for money as well as the efficiency of their multi-million pound projects.
Your new company have settled large projects across educational buildings, residential housing, commercial and apartment builds.
Although the role is with a main contractor, PQS/Consultancy experience at some point in your career would actually be advantageous.
Tasks and Responsibilities
· Estimate materials, time and labour costs for the project
· Preparation of contract documents such as bills of quantities (Client and architect)
· Negotiate and analyse costs for tenders and contracts
· Analyse potential and actual outcomes
· Awareness and implementation of Health and Safety Regulations
· Quantity Surveying Degree
· 2+ Years’+ experience (PQS)
· Great Salary Package available
· Experience Dependant
· Above industry average holiday entitlement
· Pension Scheme
This well established main contractor has a requirement for a junior-intermediate QS with a consultancy background. Due to the uplift in work as a result of their success, they now have a requirement to add to their team working directly alongside experienced and junior QS’s. Arranging interviews immediately and keen to see candidates who have a passion for involvement in some great projects as well as making themselves at home in a strong team.
Interviews are immediately arranged, so early application would be advised. Get your applications in, or give me a call if you have any questions regarding the role before you want to apply.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.