Our client a leading commercial joinery and bespoke fitted furniture specialist are currently seeking a Joinery Production/Workshop Manager. They are seeking a motivated and talented individual who will be responsible for the day to day supervision and production of a busy joinery workshop.
The candidate will have the necessary experience to supervise day to day operations of the joinery workshop with automated CNC machinery and a full knowledge of Cabinet vision/alphacam/inventor and autocad software.
The successful candidate muiust have the ability to plan projects, manage staff, assign work schedule, prioritise workflow and be able to implment instructions provided by senior management.
- Effectively communicate tasks and requirements to an assigned team of workshop staff.
- Ideal candidate must be capable of taking project details from drawings through to completion including ordering materials, producing cutting lists, assembly, finishing and wrapping. Knowledge and experience of joinery workshop environment and woodwork machinery is essential.
- Monitoring workload and providing solutions to ensure targets are met any risks are mitigated.
- Manage the quality outputs of all workshop employees, offering feedback where required and continually encouraging improvements.
- Ensure policies and procedures are adhered to in relation to health and safety
- Implement and maintain a housekeeping program to ensure that the team are working in an efficient, tidy and safe environment at all times.
- Monitor employees’ performance. Coach and mentor members of the team offering regular feedback to employees on performance including the Joinery Manager and Production Manager as required.
- Complete any other ad-hoc tasks as directed by senior management
- Minimum 3 years proven experience in a similar role in a joinery workshop is a requirement
- A 3rd level qualification is desirable but not essential
- A full working knowledge of automated CNC machinery
- A full working knowledge of cabinet vision / alphacam/inventor and autocad software
- Ability to organise and plan workshop production schedules
- Ability to prioritise own work and work of others
- Good technical understanding and relevant practical skills
- Good multi-tasker
- Effective communication
- People management and motivational skills
- Builds relationships with internal and external contacts
- Comfortable following procedures
- Willing to take the initiative to resolve a problem
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Dara Walsh at CSR on 01 526 7469. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.