This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable Building Contractor based in Co. Down working on projects within education, healthcare, residential & commercial sectors.
Working with the Procurement Manager, the Procurement Administrator will support with the administrative side of procurement.
- Supporting the sites place their orders
- Logging the requests on the system against a PO number
- Speaking with suppliers to build up rapport and good working relationship.
Day to day tasks can include:-
- Daily management of Material and Plant requests (Creations and Changes)
- Liaise with the supply chain when processing orders
- Management of internal Procurement system
- Support role to the Buyer for compiling monthly / annual reports for the accounting team.
- Liaison with Business Units regarding various supplier issues, new suppliers and Procurement issues that need passing on to the Procurement manager.
- Previous Buying Support experience ideally from construction / materials / Building supply chain.
- Either a good Administrator with in a buying team that wants to step up or an Assistant buyer looking for a new role.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Michelle Doran at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.