The opportunity has arisen for Pre-Construction Manager to join an industry leader in UK's Building Services providers. They design, develop and deliver a wide range of offsite-prefabricated, innovative and sustainable building service solutions throughout the UK & Ireland.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any candidate who wants to join a progressive and dynamic company that continues to invest in their teams and facilities, where they understand that employees are fundamental in business success, where you will work with supportive and diverse teams that will empower you to deliver your best work so you can evolve, grow and succeed in your career.
- Lead on processes and deliverables for the pre-construction department
- Prepare and issue weekly status reports on the pre-construction deliverables for all projects
- Host weekly progress meetings with the pre-construction team and allocate a schedule of works to each team member
- Liaise with the business development and commercial sales teams to review new enquiries and anticipated project orders to be received
- Review tender design information, drawings and models provided by clients and set out a clear overview of elements applicable for MEP prefabrication offerings
- Engage with the pre-construction team to assist in developing project specific DfMA strategies
- Collaborate with the pre-construction BIM team to develop drawings / concepts in line with DfMA proposals
- Engage with the commercial and estimating teams to brief them on the agreed scope of works for each scheme
- Liaise with the supply chain to identify key risks and ensure they are captured in proposals and scope of works
- Engage with the client to discuss and review proposals to ensure they meet with client expectations
- Pre-contract lead on the design development including design drawings, modelling and technical submittals to ensure they are completed in a timely manner and captured within our overall proposal to the client
- Pre-contract lead in hosting project specific team meetings to review the status of projects to review and raise any potential project risks with the team and agree corrective actions where applicable
- Liaise and assist the construction teams assigned to projects to deliver the offsite construction and site installation philosophy
- Lead handover meetings with the construction teams at an agreed project stage
- Any other duties deemed necessary by Management
- Minimum 5 years’ experience at senior level in construction industry
- Excellent leadership skills - Minimum 3 years’ experience in managing a Team
- Excellent time management skills
- Communication Skills
- Experience and understanding of multi-disciplinary design processes and design coordination
- Pro Efficient in Microsoft office Packages – Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Microsoft teams
- A relevant third level education
- Knowledge of the building services, architecture, or structural design
- Full in-house training
- Competitive Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Annual Health Check
- 30 days Annual Leave
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Ernesta Lukoseviciute at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.