Full Job description
Our client has been growing over the last 20 years now they require a Plumbing Supervisor for projects based in Dublin. They are known for their quality workmanship and long term work, if you are a plumbing supervisor who wants steady long term work don’t hesitate to apply.
· Lead and supervise a team of plumbers to ensure quality of work is kept to company standards.
· To comply with company procedures in a professional manner.
· Attending toolbox talks when they come up.
· Report any potential problems to project manager
· Adhered to H&S protocols while on site.
· Keep client deadlines in mind and strive to meet them.
· Must be full qualified plumber.
· 4 years in similar role.
· RGI experience is desirable.
· Must be able to lead a team of plumber to get the job done.
· Must have good communication skills both oral and written.
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Adam Byrne at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.