Our client based just out side Banbridge are seeking to add experienced Pipe Fabricators to their to their growing team.
· To operate welding equipment
· Previous proven experience in tacking pipe in preparation for welding using one of or various welding methods including MIG/TIG/Stick
· Working knowledge and experience in correct measurement and marking of length, squareness, alignment, and flange bolt orientation
· Able to accurately use all assoc. measurement tooling including measuring tape, square, pocket level, pipe level, centre finder, wrap around and flange pins
· Able to read pipe work drawings and plan fit up stages to maximise accuracy of fitment
· Working knowledge of pipework tolerances and foresight of where to make adjustments if necessary
· Previous experience working with large diameter pipe (up to 350mm) required
· Able to confidently use all cutting and prepping equipment if needs be including band saw, grinder, dye grinder, beveller and plasma cutter
Ability to set up pipe stands and clamps correctly in order to optimise speed and accuracy
For more information or to discuss in confidence, please contact Rachel Crangle at CSR on 02892627488. Alternatively, to apply, click on the link below.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
Crescent Specialist Recruitment (CSR) operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business on behalf of our clients.